As of 2019-09-30, the extension has been taken down from the Chrome Web Store in fear of copyright violation.
The original takedown statement can be read here
Installing the extension is still possible but convoluted.
We recommend using Firefox to avoid the extra steps.
- 1. Download the extension here (last updated on 2020-09-20, version 1.15.31)
- 2. Extract the zip file somewhere permanent.
- 3. Copy & Paste chrome://extensions into the URL bar and press enter.
- 4. Enable "Developer Mode" in the top right.
- 5. Click "Load unpacked" in the top left.
- 6. Select the extracted extension folder and click the "Open"/"Select" button
- 7. Make sure to not delete the extension folder as that will remove the extension.
Beware that auto-updates will not be available while using this method.